Search This Blog

Monday, September 25, 2017

The Personal Side of Tim Wallace

–”My words can not express the admiration for Mr. Wallace’s life. I am thankful that I could listen to this interview. I’m very moved …”

–”Just finished watching and W.O.W!”

–”Tim Wallace thank you for sharing your inspirational and heartfelt story.”

–”Amazing! Thanks for sharing Tim.”

–”Wow. Great interview. I will never be that good.”

– “Very inspiring.”

There are just a few of the comments about this new “Personal Side” interview series from Kalebra featuring our KelbyOne instructors. Here’s how Kalebra describes this new series (from her blog):

“I wasn’t expecting to be doing an interview series, it wasn’t on my radar (or I doubt anyone else’s in the building) but a few month’s ago Mike Kubeisy called my husband and said he thought we ought to start an interview series that focused more on the photographer’s and instructor’s personal side but the surprise suggestion he threw in at the end of the conversation was that he thought I should be the one to do it. I think my husband said something along the lines of, “There’s no way she’ll say yes.” Hahaha! My husband’s response made total sense because it did take him five years to get me to record an iPhone class, but for some reason, the thought of just sitting with someone and listening to them tell their stories hit me just right at just the right time, and I said, “Yes.” We picked my husband up off the floor, and “The Personal Side” series was off and running.

Yesterday we released The Personal Side of Tim Wallace and if there is any way you can go and watch this interview I ask that you do just that. During Tim’s interview, I had to remind myself to breathe. His story is beautiful, inspiring, humbling and in the end, quite obvious that Tim is Batman. (I’m only half kidding.) It was my great pleasure and honor to be there and to be a part of this interview. I am grateful for how much he shared with all of us. Thank you, Tim. (aka, Batman).”

I hope you get a chance to watch this first in the series — and she’s already recorded more to follow with KelbyOne instructors like Dave Black, Moose Peterson, Trey Ratcliff, and Rick Sammon. Each one is special in its own way and we can’t wait to share them with you. Kudos to Mike Kubeisy for coming up with the idea, and a round of applause for Kalebra for being willing to run with Mike’s idea, and for putting so much heart into it.

Here’s wishing you all the best week you’ve had so far in 2017.

Best,

-Scott

P.S. I posted the images (and the story) from my shoot at the Atlanta Falcons new stadium, including my game coverage of the Falcons/Packers game over on Adobe Spark Page. That stadium is just incredible! Here’s the link if you’ve got a sec. 

The post The Personal Side of Tim Wallace appeared first on Scott Kelby's Photoshop Insider.



from Scott Kelby's Photoshop Insider http://ift.tt/2xzdQkQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment